3/8" Maxline Compression Thermostatic Mixing Valve, Stainless Steel
58133 MFG #: 7-210-CK
$0.00 / ea
- Applicable Standard: ASSE 1017, ASME A112.18.1/CSA B125.1, CSA B125.3, NSF/ANSI 61.9/372, CUPC, CA 116875
- Application: Kitchen and Bathroom Sink Faucets, Sensor/Metering Faucets, Roman Tub Fillers
- Base to Inlet Dimension: 2", 2-1/2"
- Body Material: Stainless Steel
- Brand: SYMMONS INDUSTRIES INC
- End Connection: Compression x Compression x Compression
- End to End Distance: 4-1/2"
- Flow Rate: 0.5 to 5 GPM
- Inclusions/Features: Ceramic Cartridge, Vandal Resistant
- Inlet to Mixing Outlet Dimension: 2", 2-1/2"
- Line: Maxline
- Nominal Size: 3/8"
- Pressure Rating: 125 PSI
- Product Type: Thermostatic Mixing Valve
- Set Temperature Range: 10 Deg F
- Temperature Rating: 59 to 113 Deg F
- Type: Thermostatic
- FEATURES BENEFITS
- LONG DESCRIPTION
Lead-Free; Symmons Recognizes that Safety and Reliability are Important Factors when Selecting a Thermostatic Mixing Valve; Maxline's Durable Design and Trusted Engineering Provide Our Customers with Industry Leading Scald Protection and Quality that is S
Thermostatic Mixing Valve; Type Thermostatic; Nominal Size 3/8"; End Connection Compression x Compression x Compression; End to End Distance 4-1/2"; Base to Inlet Dimension 2", 2-1/2"; Inlet to Mixing Outlet Dimension 2", 2-1/2"; Body Material Stainless S