Compression Thermostatic Mixing Valve, Brass 3/8"
253848 MFG #: 131-ABNF
$0.00 / ea
- Applicable Standard: CSA B125.3, NSF/ANSI 61/372, ASSE 1070
- Application: Faucet Installations
- Body Material: Brass
- Brand: THE CHICAGO FAUCET COMPANY
- End Connection: Compression x Compression
- End to End Distance: 4-7/8"
- Inclusions/Features: Integral Inlet Check Valve, Adjustment Cap with Locking Feature, Thermostatic Wax Element Design, Thermostat Controls Both Hot and Cold Water
- Line: ECAST
- Nominal Size: 3/8"
- Pressure Rating: 30 PSI
- Product Type: Thermostatic Mixing Valve
- Temperature Rating: 100 to 180 Deg F (Inlet), 80 to 120 Deg F (Outlet)
- Type: Thermostatic Mixing Valve
- FEATURES BENEFITS
- LONG DESCRIPTION
Lead-Free; Corrosion Resistant Internal Components
Thermostatic Mixing Valve; Type Thermostatic Mixing Valve; Nominal Size 3/8"; End Connection Compression x Compression; End to End Distance 4-7/8"; Body Material Brass; Temperature Rating 100 to 180 Deg F (Inlet), 80 to 120 Deg F (Outlet); Pressure Rating 30 PSI; Inclusions/Features Integral Inlet Check Valve, Adjustment Cap with Locking Feature, Thermostatic Wax Element Design, Thermostat Controls Both Hot and Cold Water; Application Faucet Installations; Applicable Standard CSA B125.3, NSF/ANSI 61/372, ASSE 1070; Flow Rate 6.4 GPM at 120 PSI